|Early Intervention Services||Services for ADHD||EMDR Therapy||Parenting Coach|
|Parent Empowerment Program||Play Attention||mHBOT||Bio Medical Treatment|
Welcome to CCAW!
CCAW is one of the few unique multi-speciality centres in India which provides specialist / specialized health care for children, adolescents, and young people with emotional, behavioral, psychosomatic, neurodevelopmental and educational problems in a child friendly environment through a multidisciplinary team approach.
- Multispeciality centre with specialists and professionals under one roof for well integrated services.
- Trained, experienced professionals from various hospitals, schools and organizations working exclusively with children and adolescents since many years.
- Child and adolescent friendly setup with "multimodal holistic" approach to deal with children, adolescents and young people.
- An exclusive multispeciality centre dedicated for emotional, social and psychological needs of children, adolescent, young people, parents and families.
Latest Programs & Events
- A study on Eye Movement Desensitization
Reprocessing (EMDR) psychotherapy in children and adolescents was presented in the @ 7th Congress of Asian Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry & Allied Professions (ASCAPAP) and 12th Biennial Conference of Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, in New Delhi, India September 2013
- A follow up prospective study on MB12 injections in Autism Spectrum Disorder was presented in the 7th Congress of Asian Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry & Allied Professions (ASCAPAP) and 12th Biennial Conference of Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, in New Delhi, India September 2013
- CCAW has successfully completed the first series of Parent Empowerment Program (PEP). We will be starting with the second series of Parent Empowerment Program in July 2013.
- A seminar on “New Age Parenting -21st Century Challenges & Dilemmas” was held on 2nd June at Central Social Welfare Board
- mHBOT for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disorder has successfully completed 1 year.